Model RADAB RA 14.3:
Multi-turn Actuator with Positioner:
This product can be operated both manually and electrically. This product includes open/close limit switches, adjustable and programmable torque switches, and an automatic clutch system to open/close and control industrial valves. Installed positioners have an output current limit of 4-20 mA. In the RA series actuators, open-close and positioning duties are done by an S2-15 min motor. It is also possible to attach a suitable PID controller to the product to accomplish a more complex control function.
Advantages of the RADAB actuators:
- Limit switches can be adjusted digitally.
- Torque switches can be adjusted digitally.
- Limit and torque sensing ability.
- Having an OLED monitor to show the opening/closing percentage of the valve and the amount of torque applied to the valve.
- Suitable for all types of industrial valves.
- A remote-control capability is available.
Technical Data sheet of RADAB RA 14.3:
- Output speed at 50Hz: 45 to 120 rpm
- Torque range: 250-500 Nm
- Adjustable limit switches with 10 A, 250 V
- Adjustable Torque switches
- Handwheel for manual operation
- Output currents of 4 to 20 mA is available from the positioner
- Automatic clutch system
- Valve mounting flange: F14, standard EN ISO 5210
- Motor’s Type: S2-15min
- Motor’s Power: 1600 to 3000 W
- Ingress Protection (IP): 67
- Cos(φ): 0.45
- Nominal Current: 3.5 to 6 A
- Maximum Current in Locked Rotor: 5 A
- Thermal protection of the motor: NC Thermo guard
- Handwheel diameter: 400 mm with gear transmission ratio of 1:8